The purpose of the UBC Women’s Ministry is to create a Bible-centered
atmosphere to enhance women in developing a strong Christian character
and a committed lifestyle that biblically patters Godly women.
Ministry Chief Servant
Deaconess Claudette Swan
The Pastor’s Aide Ministry of the UBC is comprised of sincere Christian
believers united to stimulate and reinforce the spiritual, moral and
material support of our pastor. Its primary purpose is to generate and
coordinate collective support of the church body on behalf of our
The Pastor’s Aide Ministry assumes the direct responsibility for
the Pastor’s needs (in conjunction with the Pastor, Deacons
and other ministries of the church).
- To Foster broad base participation in the spiritual and
social programming of the church
- To build our membership
- To continue the Pastor’s ministry and travel with him when
there is a fellowship with other churches and up the request of Pastor,
host churches fellowshipping and visiting w/ UBC.
- To encourage tithing and increase our membership by
participating in the financial efforts of the church
- To network with other ministries in support of their
- To fellowship with Pastor Aid Ministries of other churches
- Monitor the Pastor’s ministerial wardrobe (robes,
- Plan and implement special commentary celebrations as a
lover and appreciation of UBC Pastor and his service
- Make face-to-face contact and telephone calls to inquire
about the Pastor’s welfare and needs with follow expeditously.